If you’re hunting for the very best air quality solutions in Cahokia or any other part of Missouri, you’ve come to the right place. The team at St. Louis Clean Air offers a wide range of air quality services, from air duct and dryer vent cleaning through air purification, mold removal and more.
Whether you require temporary attention to a specific contaminant, long-term air quality upgrades or anything in between, we’re here to help. Contact our team today to learn about any of our services and how they’ll benefit you.
How We Serve You
Here are some of the many ways we help remove contaminants and make your air as clean and healthy as possible:
- UV air purification: Often preferred over standard air purifiers, ultraviolet air treatment is a powerful way to remove contaminants from your immediate environment. Whether you need ozone treatment for a mold issue or something less threatening, our team can help.
- Duct and dryer vent cleaning: One of the leading sources of indoor air pollution in any home comes from unclean heating and cooling vents. We can rid your system of built-up dust, dander and debris using advanced detection methods to ensure the whole system is clean from intake to output.
- Mold removal: From aspergillus to more dangerous varieties like black mold, we have the tools and training to safely remove this dangerous contaminant from your home or office.
- Odor removal: Pets, cooking and even your home’s foundation can leave lingering smells behind. We offer a range of solutions to ensure you have the freshest air possible.
- Crawlspace services: If you have a water or mold problem in your building’s crawlspace, we can locate the issue, identify its source and deal with it as quickly as possible.
- AC coil and blower motor cleaning: Dirty HVAC coils and motors can reduce energy efficiency and even cause health problems. Our team can assess your unit and clean any issues for safe and efficient operation.
Issues We Help Prevent
Especially if you have issues like allergies or asthma, but even if you don’t, poor air quality can lead to more than just discomfort — it can lead to actual health concerns. Here are some of the symptoms seen most often among those who live in contaminated homes:
- Coughing, sneezing, wheezing: These can all be signs of airborne contaminants triggering an immune response.
- Sinus congestion: Another sign that your air quality is suffering, this symptom can also lead to more serious problems.
- Fatigue: If you’re constantly tired, illness may be the culprit.
- Respiratory issues: Shortness of breath or other related symptoms may indicate you need prompt attention.
- Dryness: If your eyes are constantly dry, coughing fits are coming more often or you just generally don’t feel well in your home, low humidity may be to blame.
For more on the air quality services we offer or the potential health issues we allow you to avoid, speak to the staff at St. Louis Clean Air to learn all about our Cahokia air quality programs.