At St. Louis Clean Air, it’s our pride to offer clients the very best in home air quality and related services in Granite City and other parts of Missouri. Whether you’re in need of services like vent cleaning or dryer cleaning, UV air purification or any of our other programs, we’re here to help ensure your home stays clean and healthy at all times.
Our team of experts helps homeowners prevent a number of potential issues, including respiratory problems among some people that may be triggered by poor indoor air quality. Contact us today to learn more about what we’ll do for you.
Our Dedicated Air Quality Staff
When you work with us at St. Louis Clean Air, you receive services exclusively from our air specialists. They have undergone extensive training at our onsite facility, learning how to carry out particular processes and procedures under any circumstances.
We carry full licensure and insurance coverage, so you can trust us with your home. While we work, our staff will introduce themselves to you by name and fully explain the reason for each step they take.
Services Offered to Missouri Clients
We’re happy to provide clients with each and every one of these services as-needed, all for the most affordable prices in town:
- Duct cleaning: We offer an affordable, thorough cleaning process that can improve the quality of your home’s indoor air supply through ducts.
- Dryer vent cleaning: We also clean dryer vents after they’ve been fed through your home’s ventilation system to ensure all lint and other contaminants are removed. Vent cleaning can prevent a significant fire hazard in your laundry room.
- UV air purification: UV light is a natural bacteria killer. We provide two types of UV air purification units, each designed to sanitize your indoor environment and keep you healthy all year long.
- Air duct testing: The complex nature of your home’s ventilation system makes it difficult to see if there are issues that require attention. Our experts will perform an air duct test to determine whether maintenance is required.
- Mold identification and remediation: Mold spores can gather around your home, entering from outside and reaching hidden areas of your air ducts that you might not know about. Our team will inspect for mold and remove it where necessary to keep your home clean.
- Crawlspace solutions: If your home has a crawlspace under it, there are several issues that can occur due to the area being left exposed. Our team will provide solutions for ensuring an effective air supply in your crawlspace so you don’t experience common problems related to moisture and mildew.
- Odor removal services: If you have a particularly smelly area in your home, we can use our odor removal services to scrub it clean and restore the air quality.
- Coil and AC blower motor cleaning: Your home’s heating and cooling system requires regular maintenance to ensure the air you breathe remains clean. We’ll clean blower motors, coils, condenser coils and other parts of your HVAC equipment for optimal performance year-round.
For more on the air quality services we offer to clients throughout Granite City and other parts of Missouri, speak to the pros at St. Louis Clean Air today.