At St. Louis Clean Air, it’s our distinct pride to offer the very best in duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and numerous other air quality services to keep your Jennings, MO home or nearby building healthy and comfortable year-round. Our team of dedicated specialists are fully qualified to rid your property of potentially hazardous contaminants that could be lurking in your ductwork, dryer vents and other ventilation channels.
From our quality, customer-friendly duct cleaning process to our detailed equipment inspection reports, you can depend on us for superior service that gets the job done right. Contact us to learn more about any of our services today.
The Best Air Quality Team in Town
For any air quality needs your home or building may have, you’ll work exclusively with our team of qualified technicians. Each one of our specialists is highly experienced and dedicated to providing top-notch workmanship for your complete satisfaction – we guarantee it!
From our full licensure and insurance coverage to our thorough and upfront pricing, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
All the Air Quality Solutions You Might Need
No matter which sort of air quality concerns your home or building is suffering from, we’re here with solutions. These include:
- Dryer vent cleaning: The accumulation of lint in your dryer vent is a hazard to the longevity of your appliances and may also be putting your property at risk for fires.
- Duct cleaning: Pests, dust and other contaminants can build up inside the ducts running throughout your home or building if they’re not properly maintained. This will result in decreased air quality throughout the abode.
- UV air purification: Our technicians use a powerful UVC light to clear air contaminants and eliminate the bacteria, viruses and mold spores that may be present.
- Crawlspace waterproofing and insulation: There are many reasons water may be leaking into your crawlspace, but fortunately there’s a simple solution for this. Insulate the area and waterproof the floors to ensure that you’re no longer at risk of moisture problems after they’re fixed.
- Mold remediation: Exposure to mold can be harmful for anyone, especially those who are already vulnerable to respiratory problems. We’ll work with you to track down the mold source and eliminate it immediately.
- Odor ID and removal: A dirty garbage disposal, pet urine on the carpet or any other foul-smelling odors can be enough to make anyone feel slightly nauseous. Our specialists will sniff out the source of your odor issue and remove it quickly, leaving you with breathable air once again.
- Air duct and air testing: We’ll use the latest in air testing technology to ensure that your ducts and other HVAC components are performing up to par and in healthy condition.
For more on any of our air quality and related services in Jennings or other parts of Missouri, contact the team at St. Louis Clean Air today.