If you’re in need of the very best air quality services in Mehlville, Missouri or any nearby area, the team at St. Louis Clean air is on the job and ready to serve you. We offer a wide variety of air quality services, including air duct cleaning, HVAC unit maintenance and repair, and much more.
No matter what your specific needs may be, we’re here to help. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
The Best Team Around
Our staff of air quality specialists is second to none. We’re highly trained and experienced in a variety of air quality services, and we’re always on the job to ensure that your home or office is as clean and comfortable as possible.
We only hire fully licensed, bonded, and insured professionals, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands when you trust us with your air quality needs.
How We Serve Clients
Our range of air quality services is both impressive and comprehensive, featuring all of the following options:
- Air duct cleaning: A common source of indoor air pollution, dirty air ducts can circulate contaminants throughout your entire home or office. Our team will clean your ducts and get rid of all the dirt, dust, and debris that’s been building up.
- Dryer vent cleaning: Down similar lines, a clogged dryer vent can cause your dryer to overheat, potentially leading to a fire. We’ll clean out your vents and make sure they’re clear so that your dryer can run safely and efficiently.
- UV air purification: Using powerful UV lamps, we can eliminate bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants from your air, providing you with a much safer and healthier environment.
- Carbon monoxide testing: Many homes and businesses have carbon monoxide detectors, but how many actually test their levels? We offer comprehensive testing to make sure that your building is safe from this invisible, odorless gas.
- Mold removal: We’ll both identify and remove any mold that’s present in your home or office, ensuring that harmful spores are removed from the premises.
- Odor solutions: Some of our clients simply need help getting rid of unpleasant odors. We offer a variety of solutions to address any and all odors, leaving your space smelling fresh and clean.
- AC coil and blower motor cleaning: Another possible source of indoor air pollution, a dirty AC unit can circulate contaminants throughout your home or office. Our team will clean your coils and blower motor, improving both the efficiency and effectiveness of your unit.
So what are you waiting for? To learn more about our air quality services in Mehlville, or to schedule a free consultation, contact the team at St. Louis Clean Air and speak to one of our trusty staffers today.