Are you concerned about the quality of the air in your home or building in St. Louis? You’ve come to the right place. The team at St. Louis Clean Air specializes in the installation, service and ongoing maintenance of air purification systems in St. Louis homes and businesses.
You may have noticed that indoor air is more polluted than the air outside – a result of many things – including pollen, dust, dander, bacteria and smoke. In fact, EPA studies show that indoor concentrations of pollutants may be up to ten times higher than those outside. We’re here to help limit or even eliminate these entirely, with services ranging from duct and vent cleaning through air purification, mold remediation and more. Learn more here.
Our Dedicated Air Quality Staff
All the air quality experts you’ll work with when you call our team are fully trained and certified. The best part? They’re also highly experienced, knowledgeable about the latest innovations in air purification technology, and quick to answer your questions.
Air Quality Solutions
We offer each of the following services to remove contaminants and limit pollutant quantity in any building:
- Air duct cleaning: Technicians are trained to know exactly what’s needed for effective duct cleaning. Whether you have a home furnace, heat pump or an HVAC system, they can do the job quickly and efficiently with today’s powerful yet safe equipment.
- Dryer vent cleaning: Most people don’t realize how important it is to keep dryer vents clean. Not only can lint buildup pose a fire hazard, but the stagnant air that accumulates in dryers over time has been linked to respiratory problems and allergies.
- UV air purification: In many facilities, the simple fact that the air is recycled throughout a building makes it necessary to install an effective indoor air filtration system. Our team can help you choose the best option for your needs and then tailor a purification system that reflects those choices.
- Mold removal: Even outside areas often contain mold spores that attach themselves to shoes and clothing. When those spores enter a building, they can proliferate and trigger allergy symptoms as well as degrading indoor air quality. That’s why we offer safe mold removal as part of every assessment.
- Sanitation and odor removal: We all know that sometimes, the reason buildings have poor air quality is because of smells originating in restrooms, kitchens or smoking areas. Our team can help you locate these sources and create a plan to correct the problem immediately.
- Crawlspace cleaning and waterproofing: If your home or building has a crawlspace, chances are that water seepage over time led in part to the poor air quality you’re now experiencing. Our team can pinpoint these problems and use advanced equipment to eliminate any odors or airborne spores.
For more on our air quality and decontamination services in St. Louis, speak to the staff at St. Louis Air Quality today.